Ole Miss Rebels Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2024 9:09 pm  #1

Transfer portal could be interesting

Reading several linemen are hitting the portal.  That tells me the transfers that came in have taken over. Remember you have the 2 huge guys from Washington and the big guy from UNC.

Kiffin might have another one coming after tomorrow

7:05 p.m. Sunday

*** I am hearing tonight that as many as three Ole Miss offensive linemen have plans to enter the transfer portal within the next few days. If the names I've been told are correct, color me shocked, especially with two of them. The portal opens at midnight tonight.

4/16/2024 12:51 am  #2

Re: Transfer portal could be interesting

What is the deal with the Ole Miss linemen hitting the portal?  Joshua Harris (DL) left and could be headed back to NC State.  Who else is leaving?

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

4/17/2024 1:12 pm  #3

Harris realized he wasn’t going to be in the rotation and with some of the losses at NC State he would have a much better chance of playing time there.

4/17/2024 7:46 pm  #4

What about OLs?  I cannot find anything on OM OLs entering the portal.

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

Board footera