Ole Miss Rebels Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2022 8:25 pm  #1

The Grove Collective

If y'all haven't yet. We really need these numbers to go up. Even the $20 plan is worth it to keep Ole Miss competitive.

https://thegrovecollective.com/

"We can either have a free society, or we can have a biomedical security state." - Ron DeSantis

1/20/2023 10:52 pm  #2

Re: The Grove Collective

Thank you from the Grove Collective 1/20/23

As we begin the new year and reflect on last year, I wanted to take a quick second and say THANK YOU on behalf of our staff at the GC. We were able to accomplish our ambitious goals of raising 10+m in financial resources and eclipse the 5000 member milestone at year end. Obviously, this could not have happened without your support but more importantly your trust in our mission at the GC. Your financial support, suggestions, questions and yes, even your criticism has helped us succeed and function at a very high level in a short amount of time. There is nothing better than the heartfelt passion for OM athletics from our fanbase. We saw it first hand in Omaha last summer and I have witnessed it over these last six months since we relaunched the collective. Your support has given us the ability to provide NIL platforms and solutions for all our teams and athletes in a very impactful way while trying our best to do NIL the right way that makes all Rebels proud.

I also know that we will not get it right every time and mistakes will be made given the imperfect, undefined and pure infancy of the NIL landscape. Criticism will come our way as part of this journey but we will continue to take it in a productive way and work diligently to not make the same mistakes twice. As we continue our development, I want each of you to feel like you have a voice with the GC and know your support is humbling and inspiring to our staff and this former rebel.

We are excited about what the next few days have in store for us as we close out football recruiting (??) and transition to our spring sports. We will be launching some new programming and fan interactions with the collective and our athletes over the next few weeks and months that will continue to expand the benefits for our members. So if you haven't joined the GC just yet, now would be a great time to give us a shot.

In closing, please know the tireless work to adapt, evolve, and innovate continues in this rapidly changing landscape while helping preserve and protect the well being of our University and its student athletes. On behalf of myself and our staff, THANK YOU again for what you do to make this such a special place and I look forward to seeing you this spring!
Hotty Toddy,

Walker Jones
Grove Collective LLC

Last edited by Rock1Aggie (1/20/2023 10:53 pm)

8/23/2023 10:54 am  #3

8/24/2023 6:39 am  #4

Re: The Grove Collective

They raised $2.1 million in just a couple of days.

"We can either have a free society, or we can have a biomedical security state." - Ron DeSantis

Board footera