Ole Miss Rebels Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2024 3:39 pm  #1

Texas A&M 19 Georgia 9 F

In 7 innings. Run rule

Normally I would not say anything about a run rule win.

But A&M was down 9-0 after 1/2 inning. Gave up 3 HRs.

Then scored 19 runs 7 HRs in 6+ innings and their bullpen allowed zero runs after that top of the 1st

Can’t remember ever seeing anything like that before

4/28/2024 9:32 am  #2

Re: Texas A&M 19 Georgia 9 F

Ole Miss fans quit counting the number of times the Rebels have been run-ruled this year.  TAMU should be licking their chops for the upcoming May series.

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

4/30/2024 11:56 am  #3

Another thing from the series

A&M waa just raking UGA all weekend and in the final game had many chances to bliw them out.  Finally got a couple of guys on in the 8th and they bring in this guy.  He strikes out the final 6.  Makes all Americans Montgomery and Laviolette both look silly and probably freshman og the year Grahovac look bad in striking them out. 

I was scratching my head as nobody has made them look close to bad all year.

Montgomery has 23 hrs 75 rbis hitting.375
Laviolette has 22 hrs 60+ RBIs hitting.325
Grahovac has 16 hrs 50 rbis hitting .350

Everyone was in shock

Think we know why

All UGA fans can say is that’s part of the game lol

https://twitter.com/Jomboy_/status/1785070304420634816

5/09/2024 7:26 am  #4

A&M is gonna win it all. They should sweep us this weekend. I'm just glad this season is coming to an end. I'm anxious to see if we finally tell Mike he has to "retire". 

5/10/2024 6:03 pm  #5

Maybe Mike will "retire" and although it is time, it will not be an easy matter.  

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

Board footera