Ole Miss Rebels Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2021 8:28 am  #1

Rock1 or Anyone with contacts

Hey guys, I'm trying to get moved to the Columbus, GA area but the housing market, as you well know, is ready to explode right now. The average 2 bedroom apartment rents for $1500. I really need something more economical.

I would even consider living in the Auburn area for a while for a better opportunity. Basically looking in a 30 mile radius of the Columbus area... Would love to rent a house if possible, preferably around the $1000 range... but I really don't desire to park my family in a bad neighborhood. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I was hoping someone has friends in high places. LoL. 

Thanks,
Preacher 

9/08/2021 11:58 am  #2

Re: Rock1 or Anyone with contacts

OleMissPreacher wrote:

Hey guys, I'm trying to get moved to the Columbus, GA area but the housing market, as you well know, is ready to explode right now. The average 2 bedroom apartment rents for $1500. I really need something more economical.

I would even consider living in the Auburn area for a while for a better opportunity. Basically looking in a 30 mile radius of the Columbus area... Would love to rent a house if possible, preferably around the $1000 range... but I really don't desire to park my family in a bad neighborhood. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I was hoping someone has friends in high places. LoL. 

Thanks,
Preacher 

One thing you might want to look at is on Facebook to see if anyone is renting a house in the area that you're looking at? I don't know anyone in that area, unfortunately. Hopefully you'll be able to find something though. The good news is that the housing market is starting to slow down.

Board footera