Ole Miss Rebels Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2024 2:53 pm  #1

Looks like Henry Parrish will be

Back at OM soon. He is expected to hit the transfer portal Monday when it opens and commit to OM soon thereafter

https://247sports.com/college/miami/article/miami-rb-henry-parrish-intends-to-enter-college-football-transfer-portal-228918987/

4/13/2024 6:31 am  #2

Re: Looks like Henry Parrish will be

Parrish would be a good pickup.  When he was at Oxford in the past, it was often said that Kevin Smith showed favoritism to Parrish and gave him more reps than other talented backs like Snoop Conner.  

Here is a top-rated RBs who entered the portal last week:
Damien Martinez - Oregon

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

4/13/2024 8:28 am  #3

catfishboy wrote:

Parrish would be a good pickup.  When he was at Oxford in the past, it was often said that Kevin Smith showed favoritism to Parrish and gave him more reps than other talented backs like Snoop Conner.  

Here is a top-rated RBs who entered the portal last week:
Damien Martinez - Oregon

Pretty sure Martinez is heading to Tenn.

4/14/2024 8:01 am  #4

Do you think Martinez would be considered at Ole Miss?  I always liked the plan of having lots of RBs, and then putting in some fresh sets of legs in the second half.

(c) All rights reserved.  Content may not be copied, transposed, or used in any manner or form without expressed written permission of user.

4/14/2024 9:03 pm  #5

catfishboy wrote:

Do you think Martinez would be considered at Ole Miss?  I always liked the plan of having lots of RBs, and then putting in some fresh sets of legs in the second half.

I know A&M looked into him, too much money. Now, A&M is in pretty good shape at the RB position, so they weren’t looking to break the bank.

With Parrish likely committing tomorrow, I would think OM isn’t looking to do that either

OM has Bentley and depending on Diggs recovery he could be back early to mid season

4/14/2024 9:11 pm  #6

I also see Kiffin has his eyes on RB from New Mexico St

Star Thomas

4/15/2024 8:59 am  #7

Portal is tomorrow the 16th not today

4/15/2024 8:13 pm  #8

Also watch

Memphis kid. Dad played at Tenn and the NFL

https://twitter.com/dallanhayden5/status/1780034092370731226

4/22/2024 2:44 pm  #9

4/22/2024 3:13 pm  #10

Adding Parrish to the RB stable is a good move for Ole Miss.  It will be good to see the running game not miss a lick with the departure of what's his name that went to OSU.  This could show him that he is replaceable.

Board footera